3/20/2007

20March2007 Tuesday

My EYES were ON Clock at 06.11am

1. War on Error


IT WAS THE COVER PAGE OF GULFNEWS..4th anniversary of Iraq invasion...Iraqi deaths 65,000.....US military deaths 3,220...Iraqi refugees displaced 3.7m....Iraqis wants US to stay 18%... Number of Weapons of Mass Distruction found - ZERO.
(With a background of blood stains... a tribute, rather reminder)


Advertising:

1. (Looks familiar.. I have seen this before!)


2. Al Huzaifa.. celebrating 3th anniversary
..... hm... I don't see anything that lure pubilc, in this (furniture) ad.


3. Dubai Bank
May be a mere coincidence, last night I saw one similar on TVC, at Dubai Lynx Awards2007 ceremony. The creative was done for Standard Chartered bank, for their quality and speedy customer service. And that had won an award too.





3. PureGold: This is being widely in the press and outdoor.. good execution.. Outdoor spots have been chosen cleverly.

Books:
Mathrubhoomi weekly, latest. (I noticed one poem written by a student, Jibina AS, who is curently doing BA copywriting at Bharathmatha college, cochin. Has copywriting been approved as a degree subject? I dunno.. The poem (Rejuvanation of Kalian) is good.. uncertainty/frustration of the mind of youth is blinking here and there... if I turn back now, I would definitely see 'him' following..! I wish I could wait for him. NO... (it's not possible.)

eyes - OFF at 12.30pm. good night.

No comments: