7/10/2007

11july2007wednesday

Eyes were on the clock at 06:02am


Advertising:


1. LG Washing Machine (GN 40x6column Pg-17) **

HD: Love it? Steam it!

Copy: LG Steam Washer - 1,600 steam particles takes perfect careof allergies.

With its inovative steam technoogy, LG's Steam Washer takes perfect care of dust, mites and pollen that can cause allergies to your family. Now, give your family a healthy lifestyle with LG Steam Washer. Even your daughter's teddy bear will want to join in.

Baseline: LG-Life's good.

** Simple comunication.. emotionally treated


2. Switch-Hitachi AC (GN QPg-5)
**

HD: Switch to a cooler world

Baseline: Live_ Digital_ Life

** Colour takes you there. Ad reminds me Jaguar ad during winter, year before... and the same creative guys did this ad... Well...old vine, in a new bottle.


3. Omardeen Hotel (GN Pg-41) *

HD: I rest my case

Copy: The Qamardeen in Dubai is where I call home, its my way of finding my kind of comforts in a city that's designer everything. From real people staff to leading edge architecure, I am surrounded by an engaging warmth that's special . That's me, that's my evidence. I rest my case.

* The body copy font is difficult to read. Idea is good.


4. Good Year Tyres (GN Qpg-35) *

HD: A solid grip for 30 years

Copy: At Al Naboodah, we are cmmemorating three decades o our steadfast relationship with Goodyear. May the bond grow stronger.

* Attention value is there, nothing beyond.

eyes...OFF at 01.18am

No comments: